meeting and gift-giving見面會和送禮。
useful expressions常用表示式。
見面和問候
1. hello, ms. chen. welcome to vancouver. it's a pleasure to meet you.
您好,陳女士。 歡迎來到溫哥華。 見到你很高興!
2. thank you, mr. bryant. it's nice to meet you, too.
謝謝你,布萊恩特先生。 我也很高興見到你。
3. this is your second time visiting canada, is that right?
這是你第二次來加拿大了,對吧?
4. this is my first time coming to vancouver, and i'll be staying for almost a month.
這是我第一次來溫哥華,我將在這裡待將近乙個月。
5. sorry i'm a few hours late. there was a traffic jam on the way over.
對不起,我遲到了幾個小時。 來這裡的路上堵車了。
6. my plane was delayed.
我的航班延誤了。
7. no need to apologize! i'm just glad you're here.
你不必道歉!我很高興你能來。
8. i understand you'll be participating in an executive training program while you're here?
我想你會在這段時間參加高管培訓計畫,對吧?
送禮
9. oh, before i forget, i h**e a small gift for you.
哦,我有個小禮物送給你,免得我忘記了。
10. oh, i almost forgot, this is for you.
哦,我差點忘了,這是給你的。
11. i hope you like it.
希望你會喜歡!
12. it's nothing, really.
真的只是乙個小禮物。
13. it includes a porcelain teapot, six teacups and matching saucers.
裡面有乙個瓷茶壺,六個茶杯,以及配套的杯子和碟子。
14. i also brought you some oolong tea from the southern province of fujian.
我還給你帶來了一些烏龍茶,這是一種來自南方福建省的茶。
15. i remembered that you're an **id coin collector, so i thought you might like it.
我記得你是乙個狂熱的硬幣收藏家,所以我想你可能會喜歡這份禮物。
感謝和表揚禮物
16. i love oolong tea. thank you very much!
我喜歡烏龍茶。 謝謝!
17. you really shouldn't h**e.
你真的不必那麼有禮貌。
18. it's a traditional chinese tea set! that's very thoughtful of you.
哇,這是傳統的中國茶具!你想得太好了!
19. that's so kind of you. let me open it up...oh, a colorful african scarf!
你太客氣了。 我開啟它,看著......哦,一條五顏六色的非洲圍巾!
20. it's lovely, thank you! i h**e a little gift for you, too.
真漂亮!謝謝!我還有乙份小禮物送給你。
21. let me see...ah, a set of australian coins! they're beautiful!
我來看看......啊,一套澳大利亞硬幣!太精緻了!
22. that's just what i need for my collection! thanks!
我要收集這套硬幣了!謝謝!