okay, this is my 13th grammy, which is my lucky number.
嗯,這是我的第13屆葛萊美獎,這是我的幸運數字。
i don't know if i've ever told you that.
我不知道我有沒有告訴過你。
i want to say thank you to the members of the recording academy for voting this way.
我要感謝葛萊美獎的這種投票方式。
but i know that the way that the recording academy voted is a direct reflection of the passion of the fans.
我知道葛萊美獎的投票結果是粉絲們熱情的直接反映。
so i want to say thank you to the fans by telling you a secret that i've been keeping from you for the last two years, which is that my brand new album comes out april 19th.
所以我想對粉絲們說聲謝謝,作為回報,我想告訴你們乙個我隱藏了兩年的秘密,那就是我的全新**將於4月19日發布。
it's called the tortured poets department.
*標題為“受折磨的詩人部”。
i'm going to go and post the cover right now backstage.
我現在要去後端上傳封面圖片。
thank you.
謝謝。 i love you.
我愛你。 thank you.
謝謝。 i don't know, man.
我不知道(說了什麼)。
guys, you've got to come closer.
朋友們,離我近點。
i feel really alone.
我現在真的很孤獨。
i feel so alone.
我非常孤獨。
like, you guys.
你想要。 oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝。 ok.
好。 taylor, laura's right here.
泰勒,蘿拉在你身邊。
thanks.
謝謝。 thank you.
謝謝。 i want to say, i get to work with one of my best friends, who is not only one of my best friends, but also a once in a generation producer.
首先,我和我最好的朋友之一一起工作,但不僅是我最好的朋友,他也是乙個千載難逢的製作人。
that's jack antonoff.
他就是傑克·安東諾夫。
i'm so lucky.
我很幸運(能和他一起工作)。
and my engineer, laura sisk, i want to say thank you to serbangania.
我的音訊工程師 Laura Hisker 和 Sabangania,謝謝你們。
sam du, soundw**e, lana del rey, who is hiding.
謝謝 Sam Du、SoundW**E 和 Lana del Rey 隱藏。
but i think so many female artists would not be where they are and would not h**e the inspiration they h**e if it weren't for the work that she's done.
沒有她的努力,那麼多女藝人就不會有現在的成就,也不會受到啟發。
i think she's a legacy artist, a legend in her prime right now.
她是一位傳奇歌手,現在正處於巔峰時期。
i'm so lucky to know you and to be your friend.
我很幸運能認識你,和你成為朋友。
i would love to tell you that this is the best moment of my life, but i feel this happy when i finish a song, or when i crack the code to a bridge that i love, or when i'm shotlisting a music video, or when i'm rehearsing with my dancers, or my band, or getting ready to go to tokyo to play a show.
我很想告訴你,那是我一生中最美好的時刻,但當我完成一首歌時,當我寫出我喜歡的過渡時,當我拍攝時,當我與我的舞者和樂隊一起排練時,當我準備在東京演出時,我非常高興。
for me, the award is the work.
對我來說,工作就是我的獎賞。
all i want to do is keep being able to do this.
我只能繼續這樣做。
i love it so much.
我非常熱愛我的工作。
it makes me so happy.
這讓我很開心。
it makes me unbelievably blown away that it makes some people happy who voted for this award too.
我也受寵若驚,有人因為我投票而感到高興。
all i want to do is keep doing this.
我會繼續下去。
so thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to do what i love so much.
非常感謝你給了我繼續做這件事的動力和機會。
mind blown.
這簡直太瘋狂了。
thank you so much.
非常感謝。