商務英語口語 100 主題 (一百) 事故後陳述

Mondo 教育 更新 2024-01-30

post-accident statement事故後宣告

useful expressions常用表示式。

開場白

1. i 'm going to make a brief statement, and then i will take any questions that you may h**e.

在回答你的問題之前,我會做乙個簡短的發言。

2. i will be reading a prepared statement, and we will not be taking questions at this time.

我會先宣讀準備好的發言稿,稍後再回答你的問題。

加工

3. the factory will be closed until a full assessment can be carried out.

該工廠將暫時關閉,直到獲得完整的評估報告。

4. all affected employees will be put on paid administrative le**e until the facility is reopened.

在此期間,所有受影響的員工將被安排帶薪休假,等待設施重新開放。

5. the municipal government will be investigating the cause of today's accident.

該市將調查事故原因。

6. we will cooperate fully with the authorities to ensure a thorough inquiry.

我們將與當局充分合作,確保對這起事故進行徹底調查。

7. our company will also carry out its own internal investigation.

我們公司也進行內部調查。

8. the source of the leak was located and plugged within 45 minutes of the explosion.

在事故發生後的45分鐘內,我們能夠找到並堵住洩漏點。

9. thankfully, no one was injured during the accident.

幸運的是,沒有人在事故中受傷。

10. we are currently working vigorously to contain the spill.

目前,我們正在積極處理洩漏問題。

11. we are fully committed to ensuring a complete environmental recovery for the azure river area.

我們正在盡一切努力確保阿祖爾河流域的環境恢復到原來的狀態。

12. a follow-up press conference will be held tomorrow afternoon, at which time we will h**e additional details to release.

明天下午,我們將舉行第二次新聞發布會,公布更多細節。

表示哀悼

13. we are profoundly saddened about the loss of life and the injuries sustained in this tragic accident.

在這場悲慘的事故中,我們對員工的生命損失和受傷深感悲痛。

14. our thoughts and prayers are with them and their families at this difficult time.

我們非常想念他們和他們的家人,並在這個困難時期為他們祈禱。

15. our company is in a state of shock over today's accident and subsequent chemical leakage.

我們公司對今天的事故和隨後的化學品洩漏事件感到非常震驚。

相關問題答案