馬克斯先生 150 句實用的家用話

Mondo 家居 更新 2024-02-18

maybe he likes the microphone.

也許他喜歡這個麥克風。

hi everyone. welcome back to english with max.

大家好! 歡迎回到 Learn English Max 計畫。

in this video, we're going to look at some household vocabulary.

在這個**中,我們將學習一些家居用品詞彙。

some of these words are quite basic, but some of them are relatively advanced.

有些詞是基本的,但有些是更高階的。

they're words that all native speakers know, but that non-native speakers often only learn if they've lived in an english-speaking country for a long time.

所有以英語為母語的人都知道這些單詞,但非英語母語人士通常只有在英語國家生活很長時間後才知道它們。

my mum has very kindly agreed to help me again with the filming, and if you'd like to say hi to her you, can do so in the comments section.

我媽媽非常好心地同意幫我再拍一次,如果你想和她打個招呼,你可以在評論區說出來。

don't forget that you can also follow me on social media, and if you'd like to learn more advanced vocabulary, you can also sign up for my free advanced english email lessons.

別忘了,你也可以在社交媒體上關注我**,如果你想學習更高階的詞彙,你也可以報名參加我的免費高階英語電子郵件課程。

you'll find the link in the description.

您可以在說明中找到鏈結。

okay, so we're going to start in the bedroom.

好吧,讓我們從臥室開始。

here we h**e a bed.

這裡有一張床。

i'm sure you know the word "bed", but you might not know the parts of the bed.

我相信你知道“床”這個詞,但你可能不知道床的組成是什麼。

this here is the bed frame.

這是床架。

so the part that you put the mattress on is the bed frame.

所以床架是你放床墊的部分。

this here is the mattress. mattress.

這是床墊。

on top of the mattress, we h**e a bed cover.

床墊上面有床罩。

some people would call this a quilt, but i call this a bed cover.

有些人會稱它為被子,但我稱它為床罩。

under that we h**e some blankets. these are blankets.

下面我們有一些毯子。 這些是毯子。

and then we h**e some sheets.

然後我們有一些床單。

this is the top sheet.

這是最上面的一張。

you can also call it a flat sheet.

您也可以稱它為平板。

and then on the mattress we h**e a fitted sheet.

然後我們在床墊上放一張合身的床單。

it's called a fitted sheet because it fits onto the mattress.

它被稱為合身床單,因為它適合床墊。

here we h**e some pillows.

這裡有一些枕頭。

be careful — some people get these mixed up.

小心,有些人會混淆這些。

so this is a pillow and this is a cushion.

這是枕頭,這是靠墊。

a cushion is something that's normally decorative um… yeah, you might h**e cushions in your lounge room and also other parts of the house.

靠墊通常是裝飾性的東西,嗯,你可以把靠墊放在休息室和房子的其他地方。

um… a pillow is something that you sleep on. where you put your head.

枕頭是你用來睡覺的東西。 你會把你的頭放在上面。

um… what else? oh yes. this on top of the pillow is called a pillow slip.

還有什麼? 哦,是的。 枕頭頂部的這個稱為枕頭滑。

in australia, pillows are normally rectangular.

在澳大利亞,枕頭通常是長方形的。

where i lived in europe normally they had square pillows and it took me a long time to adapt.

我住在歐洲的地方,我通常使用方形枕頭,我花了很長時間才習慣。

i don't think i did actually adapt. i think i managed to find rectangular pillows somewhere.

我不認為我真的在適應。 我想我設法在某個地方找到了長方形枕頭。

this is cat hair because monty likes to sleep on my bed.

這是貓毛,因為蒙蒂喜歡睡在我的床上。

during the day — not at night.

這是在白天,而不是在晚上。

at night you go into your little room, don't you?

你晚上會回到你的小房間,不是嗎?

we lock you away!

我們要把你關起來!

now this here is a painting.

這是一幅畫。

here we h**e a regular chair, but i've also put a… i've put a towel on the chair, because monty likes to scratch this material, and yeah… that stops him from doing that.

這是一把普通的椅子,我也在椅子上放了一條毛巾,因為蒙蒂喜歡抓住材料,所以他不會這樣做。

this is the window.

這是視窗。

this part here is called the window sill. the window sill.

這部分稱為窗台。

uh okay… these are blinds.

這些是百葉窗。

you can just say "a blind" if it's all the one piece, but when it's in pieces like this we call them "blinds".

如果它們是一體的,你可以說“盲人”,但是當它們像這樣聚集在一起時,我們會稱它們為“盲人”。

these are vertical blinds.

這些是垂直百葉窗。

i think it's obvious why we call them that.

我認為我們為什麼這樣稱呼它們是顯而易見的。

now this thing here is a bedside table.

這是床頭櫃。

bedside tables don't always look like this — they don't always h**e a drawer, for example, but if you h**e a small table next to a bed, it's called a bedside table.

床頭櫃並不總是這樣——例如,它們並不總是有抽屜,但如果你在床邊有一張小桌子,它就被稱為床頭櫃。

this is a drawer, like i said.

這是乙個抽屜,我說。

um… be careful because in british english we don't pronounce the er at the end.

好吧,要小心,因為在英式英語中,單詞末尾的 er 我們不發音。

we just say "drawer".

我們就說“畫-”。

emm… here we h**e my glasses and the glasses case.

這是我的眼鏡和眼鏡盒。

this is a glasses case.

這是乙個眼鏡盒。

here we h**e a little cloth.

這裡有一小塊布。

any little piece of material that you use to clean something is usually called a cloth.

您用來清潔某物的任何一小塊材料通常被稱為布。

here we h**e a clock.

這裡有乙個時鐘。

this is an alarm clock.

這是乙個鬧鐘。

i don't like to use my phone. i know lots of people use their phones, but i don't like h**ing my phone in my room at night so i use an old-fashioned alarm clock.

我不喜歡使用手機。 我知道很多人都用手機,但我不喜歡晚上把它們留在房間裡,所以我用了乙個老式的鬧鐘。

here we h**e some tissues.

這裡有一些紙巾。

and this is a lamp.

這是一盞燈。

the part on the top here — this part just here — is called the lamp shade. lamp shade.

頂部的這個部分,也就是這裡的部分,叫做燈罩。

here we h**e a light switch. a light switch.

有乙個電燈開關。

here we h**e some pictures and this part on the outside is called a frame, or a "picture frame" if you want to be specific.

在這裡,我們有一些照片,外部稱為相框,或者如果您想更具體地說,稱為“相框”。

and here we h**e my very sexy winter dressing gown.

這是我非常**的冬季睡袍。

this here is a door.

這是一扇門。

i'm sure you know the word "door", but here's some more vocabulary related to doors.

我相信你知道“門”這個詞,但這裡還有更多與門有關的詞。

the part on the outside is called the door frame. the door frame.

外部稱為門框。

this thing here is a door knob. a door knob.

這東西就是門把手。

yes, the k in "knob" is silent.

是的,旋鈕中的 k 不發音。

and these things here are the hinges.

這些是鉸鏈。

one hinge. two hinges.

乙個鉸鏈就是鉸鏈。 兩個鉸鏈是鉸鏈。

down here we h**e some cables.

下面有一些電纜。

you can also call these cords.

您也可以呼叫這些電線。

so here is the cord from the computer and this long one here is an extension cord.

這是計算機的電纜,而這根長線是延長線。

you can also call it an extension cable.

您也可以將其稱為延長電纜。

and the thing joining them is called… this piece of plastic here… this is called a double adapter. a double adapter.

連線它們的東西叫做......這裡的塑料稱為雙介面卡。

this here is my computer desk.

這是我的電腦桌。

here we h**e some earphones.

以下是一些耳機(入耳式耳機)。

this is a keyboard. keyboard.

這是乙個鍵盤。

that's the computer — that's not just the screen.

那是一台電腦,而不僅僅是乙個螢幕。

the computer is all in there.

電腦的東西就在那裡。

this is a mouse.

這是乙隻老鼠。

and we often put a mouse on a mouse pad.

我們經常把滑鼠放在滑鼠墊上。

this is a mouse pad.

這是乙個滑鼠墊。

and here we h**e a coaster.

這是乙個過山車。

a coaster is something that you can put a drink on.

杯墊是用來盛飲料的。

this is another chair.

這是另一把椅子。

again, i'm sure you know the word "chair", but this is an office chair.

再說一遍,我相信你知道“椅子”這個詞,但它是一把辦公椅。

office chairs don't all look the same, but generally, they h**e a comfortable seat, normally they spin and they're usually on wheels, so you can h**e lots of fun in long hallways.

辦公椅看起來不一樣,但總的來說,它們都有乙個舒適的座椅,通常是旋轉的,通常是帶輪子的,所以你可以在長長的走廊裡玩得很開心。

and here we h**e a cork board.

這裡有一塊軟木板。

it's called a cork board because this material here is cork.

之所以叫軟木板,是因為這裡的材料是軟木(cork)。

a cork is also the thing that goes in the top of a wine bottle, because, traditionally at least, those are made of cork.

軟木塞也是放在酒瓶頂部的東西,因為至少在傳統上,酒瓶是用軟木塞製成的。

on the cork board, we h**e some pins.

在軟木板上,我們有一些銷釘。

this here is called a push pin.

這稱為圖釘。

this is called a thumb tack.

這稱為拇指釘。

it's called a thumb tack because normally we use our thumbs to push them in.

它被稱為拇指釘,因為通常我們用拇指將它們推入。

and down here we h**e some weights.

以下是一些啞鈴(重量)。

if you want to get big strong arms like me, you can lift some weights.

如果你想擁有像我一樣強壯的手臂,你可以舉起啞鈴。

this behind me is the wardrobe.

我身後的是衣櫃。

you could also call this a cupboard or cupboards, but the word "cupboard" is a bit more general.

您也可以稱它為櫥櫃或櫥櫃,但“櫥櫃”這個詞更通用一些。

for example, you h**e cupboards normally in the kitchen and sometimes also in the bathroom.

例如,櫥櫃通常在廚房裡,有時在浴室裡。

a wardrobe normally just has things like clothes and shoes.

壁櫥裡通常只有衣服和鞋子。

how are you going, monty?

你好嗎,蒙蒂?

h**ing a nice day?

你今天過得愉快嗎?

now we are in the kitchen.

現在我們在廚房裡。

this here is a microw**e.

這是乙個微波爐。

ours is quite an old microw**e.

我們的微波爐很舊。

how long h**e you had this? about 30 years? -yes.

你用這個多久了? 大約30年? -是的。

oh, i didn't mention this before. this isn't my house, this is my parents' house.

哦,我之前沒有提到過。 這不是我的房子,是我父母的房子。

okay, so that's the microw**e… here we h**e some **towel and this is the stove.

嗯,這......微波這裡有一些廚房毛巾(**毛巾),這是爐子。

you could also call this a cooktop.

您也可以稱它為灶具。

this is an electric cooktop, but some people h**e gas cooktops or gas stoves.

這是乙個電灶台,但有些人有燃氣灶或燃氣灶。

this up the top is the range hood. range hood.

上面的那個是抽油煙機。

um… over here we h**e some utensils.

這裡有一些器皿。

um… "utensils" is a general word for things like this that we use in the kitchen, like wooden spoons and spatulas.

“器皿”是我們在廚房中使用的物品的總稱,例如木勺和抹刀。

this here is a pot holder — for getting things out of the oven or picking up hot pots.

這是乙個耐熱手套(鍋架) - 用於將東西從烤箱中取出或取出**鍋。

i'll put that back later.

我一會兒再放回去。

down here we h**e some pots.

這裡有一些花盆。

those are pots.

那些是鍋。 here we h**e a hand towel.

這裡有一條手巾。

this is for drying hands and this is a tea towel which we use for drying dishes and cups and cutlery, things like that.

這是擦手用的,這是茶巾,我們用它來擦盤子、杯子和餐具等東西。

i don't know why we call it a tea towel but, that's the name.

我不知道為什麼我們叫它茶巾,但這就是名字。

here we h**e the oven.

這是烤箱。

and this is a toaster oven.

這是乙個烤麵包機烤箱。

we don't actually h**e a traditional toaster.

我們沒有傳統的烤麵包機。

if we want to make toast, we use a toaster oven.

如果我們想烤麵包,我們使用烤麵包機。

these are crumbs, because we need to clean the kitchen.

這些是麵包屑,因為我們需要打掃廚房。

and this is a fridge.

這是一台冰箱。

the long word is "refrigerator", but most people just say "fridge".

較長的詞是“冰箱”,但大多數人只是說“冰箱”。

the top part here is the freezer.

上部是冷凍室。

the freezer is where you put things like ice cream, ice cubes and frozen vegetables.

冰櫃是放置冰淇淋、冰塊和冷凍蔬菜的地方。

on our fridge, we h**e lots of magnets.

我們的冰箱上有很多磁鐵。

if you put um… if it's a magnet that goes on a fridge, then you can call it a fridge magnet.

如果你把......如果它是附著在冰箱上的磁鐵,那麼你可以稱它為冰箱磁鐵。

these are fridge magnets.

這些是冰箱貼。

here we h**e a chart about dangerous spiders because we live in australia.

這是一張關於危險蜘蛛的圖表,因為我們住在澳大利亞。

this here is a fruit basket. a fruit basket.

這是乙個水果籃。

at the moment we h**e some apples, some passion fruit, some mandarines, and a papaya.

現在我們有一些蘋果,一些百香果,一些柑橘和木瓜。

this is a timer.

這是乙個計時器。

some people use their phones these days, but lots of kitchens still h**e timers.

現在有些人使用手機,但許多廚房仍然使用計時器。

this is a cutting board.

這是一塊砧板。

you can also call it a chopping board.

你也可以稱它為砧板。

this one is made of marble, so it's quite he**y.

這個是用大理石做的,所以很重。

this area here is called the bench top.

這個區域稱為工作台。

most kitchens h**e a couple of bench tops.

大多數廚房都有幾個工作檯面。

so this area here is also called a bench top.

所以這個區域也被稱為工作台。

this here is a coffee pot.

這是乙個咖啡壺。

as you may h**e noticed, this isn't actually coffee.

您可能已經注意到,這實際上不是咖啡。

we use it for tea, so we use it as a tea pot.

我們用它來泡茶,所以我們把它當作茶壺。

this thing here is a knife sharpener.

這東西是磨刀刀。

so it's something you use to sharpen knives.

所以這是你用來磨刀的東西。

that's the sink and this is the dishwasher.

這是水槽,這是洗碗機。

and one more thing for the kitchen: this is a calendar.

廚房裡還有一樣東西:它是日曆。

we are now in the laundry.

我們現在在洗衣房裡。

this is also monty's room, so if you see any mess, it belongs to monty.

這也是蒙蒂的房間,所以如果你看到任何凌亂的東西,那就是蒙蒂的房間。

this here is a washing machine.

這是一台洗衣機。

this one is a top loader, or a top loading washing machine.

這是一台頂裝式洗衣機,或頂裝式洗衣機。

it's called that because you put the clothes in the top.

之所以這樣稱呼,是因為你會從上面把衣服放進去。

machines that open on the side are called front loaders or front-loading washing machines.

從側面開啟的機器稱為前置式洗衣機或前置式洗衣機。

this here is a mop.

這是拖把(拖把)。

a very **word: mop.

乙個非常簡單的詞:MOP。

hello monty. that noise that you can hear is monty eating.

你好,蒙蒂。 你能聽到的聲音是蒙蒂吃飯的聲音。

this thing here is not a mop, this is a broom. broom.

這東西不是拖把,這是掃帚。

down here we h**e a bucket. bucket.

下面有乙個水桶。

and this on the ground here is a mat.

地上的這個是墊子。

that is also a mat.

這也是乙個墊子。

here we h**e… can you see it? here we h**e the clothes dryer, or more simply the dryer.

這是......你能看到嗎? 它是一種乾衣機,或者更簡單地說是烘乾機。

this is a laundry basket, and in the laundry basket, we h**e some pegs.

這是乙個洗衣籃,裡面有一些釘子。

so one peg, two pegs.

乙個鉤子是釘子,兩個鉤子是釘子。

here we h**e an ironing board. an ironing board.

住宿提供熨衣板。

this is an iron.

這是鐵。

be careful of the pronunciation (i did an entire video on this).

注意發音(我在這方面做了乙個完整的**)。

this isn't "ai-run". in british english we say "iron".

這不發音“ai-run”。 在英式英語中,我們說“鐵”。

and this is a clothes hanger.

這是乙個衣架。

you can also shorten it and just say "hanger".

您也可以將其縮寫為“hanger”。

this door here is called a screen door.

這扇門稱為紗門。

because that part there is a screen.

因為那部分是乙個過濾器。

and we h**e a lot of screen doors in australia to keep the flies out.

我們在澳大利亞有很多紗門來防止蒼蠅進入。

this thing here is monty's bed.

這是蒙蒂的床。

and these are monty's little friends.

這些是蒙蒂的孩子。

that's baby frank.

那是小弗蘭克。

this little thing here is called a doorstop.

這個小東西叫做門擋。

it's called a doorstop because it can stop the door.

它被稱為門擋,因為它擋住了門。

this here is for our cat monty.

這是給我們的貓蒙蒂的。

it's called a climbing frame.

這稱為攀爬架。

we got this for monty because he's an indoor cat and this keeps him a little bit amused.

我們給蒙蒂買了這個,因為他是乙隻家貓,這只讓他更快樂。

behind me, we h**e another type of door.

在我身後是另一種門。

this is a sliding… it's noisy… this is a sliding door.

這是......滑動次數很吵,是一扇推拉門。

because it slides.

因為它會滑動。

here we h**e a table. this is a dining table.

這裡有一張桌子。 這是一張餐桌。

these are chairs, but if you want to be specific, you can call them dining chairs.

這些是椅子,但如果你想具體一點,你可以稱它們為餐椅。

here we h**e some more coasters and these are placemats, so this is what you put plates and bowls and things like that on.

還有杯墊,這些是餐墊,你可以放盤子、碗和類似的東西。

over here we h**e a curtain.

這裡有乙個窗簾。

be careful of the pronunciation.

注意發音。 i know it looks like "cur-tayn", but we pronounce it "curtain".

我知道它是什麼樣子的"cur-tayn",但我們把它讀成"curtain"。

and this is something that you will find in most australian homes.

這是您在大多數澳大利亞家庭中都能找到的東西。

this is a fly swatter.

這是乙個蒼蠅拍。

we are now in the lounge room.

我們現在在休息室裡。

you can also call it a living room.

你也可以稱它為客廳。

i'm now standing in front of a wall unit.

我現在正站在乙個壁掛式單元前。

this big piece of furniture made up of lots of little shelves and cupboards is called a wall unit.

這種由許多小架子和櫥櫃組成的大件家具稱為壁掛式單元。

now on the wall unit, we've got lots of bits and pieces.

現在在壁掛架上,我們有很多零碎的東西。

these sorts of things are called ornaments.

這些東西被稱為裝飾品。

you can also call them knick-knacks.

你也可以稱它們為“小擺設”。

generally speaking, a knick-knack is something that's perhaps a little cheaper and an ornament is often a little bit more expensive or a bit classier.

一般來說,“小擺設”指的是稍微便宜一點的東西,而“裝飾品”通常稍微貴一點或更高階一點。

you can use them interchangeably, but normally people use them like that.

您可以互換使用它們,但通常人們以這種方式使用它們。

so, for example, you might call this an ornament and this probably a knick-knack.

例如,你可以稱它為裝飾品,而這個可以是小擺設。

this is called a figurine.

這被稱為小雕像。

a figurine is like a small statue or a sort of doll.

小雕像就像乙個小雕像或一種玩偶。

these here are candle holders.

這些是燭台。

if you don't know what a candle is, this is a candle, but obviously, you'd put smaller ones into these.

如果你不知道蠟燭是什麼,那就是蠟燭,但顯然你會在這裡放一根較小的蠟燭。

here we h**e a photo frame.

這裡有乙個相框。

this is actually me when i was um… going to the formal at the end of high school.

我高中畢業去參加舞會時拿了它。

so yeah… the thing on the outside is a photo frame.

外面的東西是乙個相框。

here we h**e some books.

這裡有一些書。

um now some vocabulary related to books.

現在讓我們談談一些與書籍有關的詞。

this here is… oops. i hope no one was reading that… um… this is a bookmark.

這是。。。。。。啊。 我希望沒有人看到它,這是乙個書籤。

this part here is called the spine, just like the spine in our back.

這部分叫做脊柱,就像我們背上的脊柱一樣。

the spine of a book.

這是本書的“脊梁”。

the part on the outside altogether is called the bookcover.

外部稱為書皮。

that there is obviously the television.

那就是電視。

normally we don't say "television", though.

不過,通常情況下,我們不會說“電視”。

usually we just say "tv".

通常我們只是說“電視”。

this here is a **player. a **player.

這是乙個球員。

and that is a vhs player.

那是一台家用錄影機(VHS播放器)。

yes, we still h**e one of those.

是的,我們還有乙個。

now we h**e a couple of heaters.

現在,我們有幾個加熱器。

we don't need these throughout the whole year — here where we live we really just use them in winter.

我們不需要一年到頭都用這些——在我們住的地方,我們實際上只在冬天使用它們。

and we don't use them at the same time.

而且我們不會同時使用它們。

we did that once by accident and all the lights went out.

有一次我們不小心這樣做了,然後所有的燈都熄滅了。

this here is a fan heater. a fan heater.

這是乙個風扇加熱器。

and this is an oil heater.

這是乙個油加熱器。

over here we h**e some more coasters.

在這裡,我們有更多的過山車。

and this is a globe.

這是乙個地球儀。

this thing here is called a liquor cabinet.

它被稱為酒櫃。

it's… uh… where we keep alcohol.

這就是我們放酒的地方。

and this is frank's f**ourite part of the house.

這是弗蘭克最喜歡的地方。

this here is the couch.

這是沙發。

you can also call it a sofa and you can also call it a lounge.

您也可以稱它為沙發,也可以稱它為休息室。

we h**e a cover on our couch, so this is a couch cover.

我們的沙發上有乙個沙發套,所以它是乙個沙發套。

here we h**e some more cushions and a blanket.

在這裡,我們還有一些靠墊和毯子。

the material covering this floor is called carpet.

鋪設在地板上的材料稱為地毯。

this is carpet.

這是地毯。 carpet is countable and uncountable, so you can say "a carpet" or some carpet.

地毯是可數的和不可數的,所以你可以說一塊地毯或一些地毯。

if you h**e a small piece of carpet, we would call that a rug.

如果你有一小塊地毯,我們稱之為地毯。

here we don't h**e carpet.

我們這裡沒有地毯。

here we h**e tiles.

這裡有瓷磚。

one tile. several tiles.

乙個圖塊就是乙個圖塊。 有幾個瓷磚是瓷磚。

here we h**e some bricks.

這裡有一些磚塊。

one brick. several bricks.

一塊磚就是磚。 幾塊磚是磚。

and this is our doorbell.

這是我們的門鈴。

this is a more traditional doorbell.

這是乙個更傳統的門鈴。

most people nowadays h**e electronic doorbells that h**e a little button.

如今,大多數人都有帶小按鈕的電子門鈴。

thanks very much for watching, everybody.

非常感謝您的收看。

i hope you learnt something.

我希望你學到了一些東西。

if you liked the video, don't forget to hit the thumbs up, and if you don't want to miss any new videos, remember to hit that red subscribe button.

如果你喜歡這個,別忘了喜歡它,如果你不想錯過任何新的,記得點選紅色的訂閱按鈕。

it would make monty very happy.

這會讓蒙蒂非常高興。

see you next time, guys.

朋友們,下次再見。

相關問題答案

    馬克斯先生 關於自然和花園的 40 個字

    hi guys.welcome back to english with max.大家好。歡迎回到 Learn English Max 計畫。in this video,we re going to look at some nature vocabulary.在這個 中,我們將學習一些自然詞彙。w...

    麥克斯先生的三十個動作動詞讓你記住動作動詞

    here i am hi everyone.in this video,we re going to look at movement verbs.我在這裡。大家好。在這個 中,我們將學習動作動詞。to make it a bit easier and hopefully a bit more in...

    比亞迪新款MPV“唐MAX”曝光25萬大尺寸?

    近日,一群疑似比亞迪 mpv路試的諜照在網上瘋傳,引起了極大的關注。從這組諜照中可以清楚地看到,新車的輪轂上標有醒目的 唐 字,這個細節很快引起了我們的注意比亞迪Dynasty 系列的新成員。根據目前的推測,這新款MPV它很可能以 唐 麥克斯 以成為的名義比亞迪王朝系列的新傑作。據了解,這是比亞迪 ...

    比亞迪新款MPV“唐MAX”真車曝光25萬大尺寸?

    近日,一群疑似比亞迪 MPV路試的諜照在網上流傳開來,引起廣泛關注。從諜照中可以看出,新車的車輪上有乙個明顯的 Don 這表明這輛車很可能是比亞迪Dynasty 系列的新成員。根據目前的推測,這新款MPV它可能會被命名為 Don Max 這組間諜照的 無疑讓消費者看對了比亞迪之 mpv充滿好奇和期待...

    比亞迪新款MPV“唐MAX”真車曝光率從25萬起就很大了?

    比亞迪MPV Tang MAX.它很快引起了很多關注。根據新 的路試,新車的車輪上標有中文 唐 字,暗示它將變成比亞迪其王朝系列的成員。預計這個新的mpv定位為中大型車型,尺寸不遜色於市場主流車型。雖然具體車身尺寸尚未公布,但從諜照可以看出,新車造型筆直,車身設計全新。有人猜測它可能配備的功率騰勢D...