1. we'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利和交易彼此需要的商品的基礎上與您建立業務關係。
2. in order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望與您建立直接關係。
3. our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
希望我們能建立互惠互利的關係。
4. we looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待進一步擴大我們良好的業務關係。
5. it’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我們想和你做乙個體面的生意。
6. we looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我們期待盡快收到您的**訂單。
7. i hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你們能夠看到,我們確實做出了最大的讓步。
8. we hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我們希望在您方便的時候盡快與您討論業務。
9. we wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我們很樂意與您做買賣皮鞋的生意。
10. we look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
期待您的早日回覆,相信通過合作,我們一定能夠在不久的將來與您完成這筆交易。
11. i hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我們能一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的答覆。
12. i hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我們有乙個愉快的合作。
13. i hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我們能繼續合作。
14. we sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我們真誠地希望雙方對此次交易感到滿意。
15. we hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市場狀況能夠繼續保持下去。
16. it is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us h**e your reply soon.
希望您慎重考慮此事,盡快給我們答覆。
17. we hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
我們希望您能真誠地處理我們的請求。
18. we hope to receive your immediate answer.
我希望能盡快得到你的答覆。
19. we are looking forward to h**ing your early reply to this matter.
我們期待您早日對此事作出回應。
20. we hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
希望爭端可以通過友好談判而不是仲裁來解決。
21. we look forward to your settlement at early date.
我們希望您能盡快結清賬單。
22. your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
23. we hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望債權問題盡快得到解決。
24. we hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望以後不會再有這樣的麻煩了。
25. we expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我們希望您能盡快為我們提供更低的**。
26. we hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我們希望此事能有乙個令人滿意的結果。
27. i do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望這個令人不快的驚喜不會阻礙我們未來的業務。
28. we hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我們希望這次事件不會影響我們的良好關係和未來的業務。
29. i wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這項業務對我們雙方都有好處。
30. we hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望這次事故不會傷害我們之間的良好關係。
31. this model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
這款印表機高效、耐用、經濟,特別適合中學生。
32. the computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-s**ing and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
我們的計算機以其高質量、結構緊湊、節能、易於學習和操作而聞名。
33. they are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
我們的產品不僅與同類產品一樣便宜,而且在以下方面更先進。
34. you will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
使用這台機器可以提高30%的生產率,也可以使三個人完成的工作可以由乙個人完成。
35. this product will pay its own way in a year.
本機最多可使用一年。
36. this machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用本機後6個月內即可支付投資成本。
37. the new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我們的工程師設計出精緻而實用的包裝卡。
38. this kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during tr**eling and traffic jams.
自行車可以對折,便於攜帶,尤其是在旅行或交通繁忙時。
39. the maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 k/h.
該車最高時速可達 30 公里/小時。
40. these machines h**e few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their **mechanical structure.
這種機制的結構簡單,因此故障少,易於維護。
41.compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
與其他品牌相比,這款輪胎採用優質橡膠,磨損小,經久耐用。
42. this kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
該輪胎可以在溼滑的道路上正常使用。
43. this material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
該材料易於清潔且經久耐用。
44. this kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
這款空調經濟耐用,適合公司、企業使用。
45. our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我們的產品質量過硬,是典型的東方設計風格。
46. our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
我們的真絲服裝採用最優質的純絲綢製成,採用傳統的手工技術。
47. the garments are magnificent and tasteful and h**e long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
這類服裝既華麗又備受讚譽,在國內外享有盛譽。
48. as our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
我們的印表機由輕質硬質合金製成,易於攜帶且經久耐用。
49. the hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革製成,品種和款式多種多樣,以滿足您所在國家/地區各種人群的不同需求。
50. as our products h**e all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that japanese made ,i strongly recommended to you.
我強烈建議您,我們的產品具有您想要的所有功能,並且比同等的日本產品便宜 20%。
51. vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
這個品牌的真空淨化器是目前國際市場上最具競爭力和最暢銷的品牌。
52. “forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
“永久”品牌變速賽車肯定會在您的市場上暢銷。
53. owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most european countries.
由於其高品質和合理**,我們的絲綢服裝在歐洲市場受到高度評價,並迅速銷售。
54. we feel that our product is the best kind in asia and we can very well compete against japan in price.
我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以與日本產品競爭**。
55. our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我們的產品在其他市場也很受歡迎。
56. by virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
由於其優良的品質,該商品在某些地區經常缺貨。
57. our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
我們的產品價格低廉,肯定會在您的市場上暢銷。
58. these items are most sellable in our market.
這些產品在我們的市場上有售。
59. there h**e been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
我國市場上此類玩具的供應充足且穩定。
60. we h**e the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我們很樂意向您推薦我們的產品並為您提供樣品。
61. we wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
我們想向您介紹,我們公司是一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。
62. we are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
我公司是同行業領先的出口企業。
63. we h**e the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
我很高興將我們公司介紹給一家專門從事罐頭食品出口的國有企業。
64. we introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. we h**e been in this line for over two decades.
我們是自行車及其配件的分銷商,從事該行業已有20多年的歷史。
65. our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.
我公司致力於紡織品的出口。
66. the main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
我公司從事的主要產品是電子產品。
67. our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
我公司主要從事家居用品業務。
68. we specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我們主要從事桌布出口業務。
69. our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
我公司主要從事絲綢面料的出口業務。
70. our specialization is the exportation of chinese silk garments.
我們公司專業從事中國絲綢服裝的出口。
71. we are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我們從事機械進出口業務。
72. we are now doing a large import business in fruits from southeast asia.
我們現在在東南亞從事水果進口業務。
73. we specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們主要從事各類手錶和手錶的業務。
74. we also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我們還經營各種絲綢面料業務。
75. our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們經營領帶、腰帶和襯衫等日用品。
76. we are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我們的優勢在於在最優質的魚罐頭方面具有競爭力,並且交貨時間及時。
77. we are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受客戶的訂單,以滿足個性化的設計、規格和包裝要求。
78. we are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們出口稻草和柳製品,刺繡,瓷器,玉飾,古董,中國油畫,絹花和各種玩具和禮品。
79. our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我公司是工業和農業領域先進技術機械和化學品的製造商。
80. electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
電子產品在我們的業務範圍內。
81. we also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我們還出口手工絲綢業務。
82. we h**e been engaged in the glass business with many asian countries for many years.
多年來,我們一直與許多亞洲國家從事玻璃業務。
83. our company is mainly in the line of exporting chinese art objects to european markets.
我們公司主要向歐洲市場銷售中國產品。
84. we also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我們還從事化工和農產品的進出口業務。
85. we h**e been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and h**e many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
我們有30多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,擁有來自80多個國家的客戶和朋友。
86. our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我公司是一家集科研、生產、服務於一體的集團公司。
87. as a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in china.
作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電信領域取得了卓越的地位。
88. we are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
我們正準備接受客戶自己的商標和品牌商品的訂單。
89. we h**e been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
我們從事皮鞋和手套已有20多年的歷史。
90. we h**e been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我們從事裝置製造已有20多年的歷史。
91. we assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我們保證這種事情在以後的交付中不會再發生。
92. we’d like to **ail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.
我們珍惜這個機會,並承諾會更加關注未來的訂單。
93. our products are always good as the samples we send ,i can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
我們的產品總是和我們寄給您的樣品一樣好,我可以保證不會有質量損失。
94. i guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
我保證,在質量方面,我們下個月寄給您的商品將與您剛才看到的樣品相同。
95. i can promise you that the product we send you will be of a-one quality.
我可以保證我們傳送給您的產品是 A 類。
96. our products are surely of standard quality.
我們確信我們的產品質量是一流的。
97. i give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of june.
我保證不遲於6月底付款。
98. i promise i will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保證我會檢查這些問題並確認這是否是我們的錯。
99. we can make sure that goods **oid been damaged during the transit.
我們可以確保貨物在運輸過程中免受損壞。
100. we will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.
我們將再次保證對裝置維修的保護。
更多外貿乾貨知識,請關注微信***erica外貿分享。
上一則評論: 你不知道的秘密:11種心理學方法,幫助你輕鬆獲得客戶! 如何與國外客戶溝通缺貨? 想法很重要! 谷歌手工開發客戶的 3 大實用方法! 推薦收藏! 小白必須知道的外貿乾貨六大發展信模板!