complimenting and motivating認可和激勵。
useful expressions常用表示式。
認可和感激。
1. i'm happy to say that i h**e some very good news to share with you today.
今天,我很高興與大家分享乙個非常好的訊息。
2. it turns out that it was the best year for sales in our company's 35-year history.
去年是我們公司近35年來最好的銷售業績。
3. i just want to say, thanks for everyone's hard work on this one!
我想對大家說聲謝謝,感謝他們為此付出的所有辛勤工作。
4. you're doing a great job! i want to thank you for your contribution to the company.
大佬們做得很好!我要感謝你對公司的奉獻。
5. i want to give special praise to our veteran sales rep jake murray in recognition of his outstanding results and service to customers.
我要特別感謝我們經驗豐富的銷售代表Jack Murray,他為我們的客戶提供了出色的服務和傑出的成就。
鼓勵創造新的業績
6. as you know, next week is the beginning of our fall campaign, the most important period in a year. we hope that it will be successful.
眾所周知,下週我們將迎來初秋**,這是一年中最重要的時期。 我們希望取得成功。
7. even though the economy is slowing, i hope that you will try harder than ever before to improve our sales.
雖然目前經濟不景氣,但希望大家更加努力,提高銷售額。
8. you are a smart and hard-working group of people.
we sincerely hope that you do your best to make our company even better.
你們是一群聰明而勤奮的人。 我們真誠地希望您盡一切努力使公司變得更美好。
當你情緒低落時給予鼓勵。
9. i've got to be honest with you. things h**en't been going so well this month.
我必須對大家說實話,這不是乙個好月份。
10. we h**en't had as much success as we were hoping for.
我們沒有得到我們希望的結果。
11. the situation is pretty bleak, largely due to seasonal drop in demand.
情況很糟糕,主要是因為需求季節性下降。
12. sales were down twenty percent, and the projections don't look so good either.
銷售額下降了20%。 未來的前景也不樂觀。
13. i know i can count on everyone to pull together on this.
我知道我可以指望你們共同努力做到這一點。
14. together we can overcome whatever it is we face.
無論我們面臨什麼困難,我們都可以一起克服它們。
15. i h**e called this meeting today to ask for your input. do you h**e any suggestions on how to make this better?
我今天召開這次會議,就是要聽取大家的意見和建議。 你對改善這種情況有什麼建議嗎?
16. i think that a lot of the employees might h**e suggestions about how to improve sales. please feel free to talk.
我想很多人對如何提高銷售業績都有自己的建議。 讓我們來談談它。