商務英語口語 100 主題 (八十八) 完成交易

Mondo 教育 更新 2024-01-30

***a deal完成交易。

useful expressions常用表示式。

表達希望

1. it sounds like we're ready to make a deal.

聽起來我們快完成了。

2. i really do hope to reach agreement today so we can get this deal off the table.

我確實希望今天能夠達成共識。

3. i hope we can find an arrangement that is suitable and beneficial for us both.

我希望找到乙個對你我都有效且有益的解決方案。

4. we've already come to an agreement on price, payment terms, shipping method,and delivery schedule.

我們已經就**、付款方式、運輸方式和交貨日期達成了共識。

5. i was hoping we could try to resolve any differences that are still hanging over our heads.

我希望我們將能夠消除我們所有懸而未決的分歧。

最後磋商

6. is there anything else we h**en't discussed?

還有什麼要討論的嗎?

7. we've reached consensus on most of the issues, but we still h**en't talked about insurance yet.

我們已經就大多數問題達成了一致,但我們還沒有討論保險。

8. can i assume that the price you quoted is cip (carriage and insurance paid to)?

您的**是否包括運費和保險費?

9. we'll make an exception this time and cover insurance against loss and damages.

這一次,我們破例為您提供折扣,涵蓋損失和損壞保險的費用。

10. we'll also be able to give you a break on the price, meaning a total discount of 6%.

我們將為您提供**的折扣,這意味著6%的折扣。

11. my boss's agreed that if your company can cover the insurance, we'll take care of shipping and handling costs.

我的老闆同意,如果貴公司承擔保險費用,那麼我們將承擔運費和裝卸費。

交易

12. done.

交易13. great, it sounds like we h**e a deal.

好的,成交!14. shall we draw up a contract now?

現在,我們不是簽署協議的時候了嗎?

15. we shouldn't h**e any problem with that.

我們對此沒有異議。

16. so, if all these terms are acceptable to you, i'll get it all into a contract and fax it to you tomorrow morning.

好吧,如果你接受這些條件,我會盡快寫好合同,明天早上傳真給你。

17. i should be able to get the contract back to you before next monday.

我應該能夠在下周一之前把合同還給你。

相關問題答案